Uniden Digital Wireless Baby Video Monitor with App Dock
Product Code: BW 3101
4.3” Digital Wireless Baby Video Monitor with Remote Viewing via Smartphone App
From the range of award winning baby monitors, Uniden is pleased to introduce the latest in Wireless Video Monitoring Systems. This system has a large 4.3″ colour screen designed to monitor the safety of your sleeping baby or kids playing with an exceptionally user-friendly, high quality digital encrypted monitoring system. This Baby Watch even lets you view your child on a smart phone from anywhere in the world.
That’s right, monitor the safety of your children from anywhere in the world securely through the FREE Smartphone App.
The BW 3101 features a Digitally Encrypted System for Secure Digital Crystal Clear monitoring. This protects against eavesdropping and hacking for added Peace Of Mind.
With a handy “Walkie Talkie” Function, you can now talk to and soothe your baby remotely. The BW 3101 also comes with Temperature Display with Temperature Range Alert and a selection of Lullabies to play to your baby.
This system comes with a 4.3″ Colour LCD Display Receiver so that you can see and hear your child, even in darkness, with the camera’s special Night Vision feature. Night Vision gives excellent monitoring visibility without the need for the room light being turned on. However if you do require some light in the room the camera also has a Night Light. The camera also has a multipurpose adjustable clamp that simply enables the camera to secure to the rails of a cot, a shelf or stand freely on a bedside table. The system can even be expanded to accommodate 4 cameras.
- Monitor the safety of your children from anywhere in the world securely through the Smartphone App
- See and Hear your child
- Secure digital crystal clear wireless solution
- Temperature Display with Temperature Range Alert
- Selection of Lullabies to play to your baby
- “Walkie Talkie” Function which give you the ability to talk back to your baby to calm and assure the baby
- Ability to Record up to 32GB on an optional Micro SD Card*
- Expandable up to 4 cameras
- Zoom and pan capabilities
- Quad, Auto Scan or individual views
- VOX (Voice activated) record and alarm feature
- AV Out Function to Display on a larger LCD, LED or Plasma Screen
- Night Vision
- Night Light
- Optional additional camera – BW 3000
In the Box
- 1 x 4.3″ (10.9cm) Colour LCD Display Receiver
- 1 x Portable Indoor Video Camera with Multipurpose Adjustable Clamp
- 2 x AC Adaptors
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Owner’s Manual
* The Micro SD card is an optional accessory. 32 GB is the maximum capacity micro SD card accepted by the BW 3101