RP-4 RF Control Processor
Stock: Back Order
Product Code: RP-4
**This Item is not available for online sale.For order and pricing under Smartest Home Solution please contact us.
The second generation of RTI's RP-1 processor, the RP-4 is the perfect solution for reliable control over A/V and other electronic systems in single room installations such as home theaters, media centers, and bedrooms.
The cost-effective RP-4 boasts an integrated 433-MHz RF receiver, IR control, voltage sense inputs, and relays; all in one compact package. Perfect for use with any RTI 433-MHz wireless interface, the processor also supports one-way control via the RTiPanel app, allowing users to incorporate their smartphones and tablets easily into their control system.*
With the RP-4, A/V components and other equipment can be hidden away in a closet for a clean, professional look. The processor stores all system commands and macros for rock-solid reliability, providing a powerful alternative to IR repeater systems which can suffer from inconsistent performance.
Four (4) control ports for 2-wire connection to infrared emitters, blasters and repeaters.
Two (2) built-in low voltage dry contacts that provide contact closure or switching control for loads up to 5A/30VDC (external power supply required).
Two (2) inputs that sense contact closure from switches, windows or doors or voltage state from a voltage sensor to trigger a programmed control command or macro.
Standard 10/100 BaseT network connection for control communication with RTI remotes, touch panels and devices that are controlled over IP network.
RF 433 MHz
Wireless RF communication on the 433 MHz band for unidirectional control communication with RTI remotes.
• Stores all system commands and macros for reliable control.
• Integrated 433MHz RF antenna.
• Supports RTiPanel App for one-way control via smart phones and tablets.*
• Four infrared ports with routing and output adjustment.
• Infrared ports compatible with standard IR emitters and IR expansion devices.
• Two power sensing inputs for monitoring equipment status.
• Two relays provide contact closure for TV lifts, shades, projection screens etc.
• Works with all RTI 433MHz wireless remotes.**
• RF signal reception and Ethernet activity LEDs.
• Simple, efficient programming using Integration Designer® software.
• Install free-standing or wall mount using included mounting bracket.
• Non-volatile Flash memory stores configuration even when power is not present.
• USB and Ethernet programming.
• The RP-4 does not support RTI wired interfaces (In-wall touchpanels, keypads, etc).
• RP-4 is not compatible with RM-433 433MHz RF antennas and ZM-24 Zigbee® transceivers.
• The RP-4 supports one-way control via the RTiPanel App on Apple iOS® devices only (Android devices and Virtual Panel are NOT supported).
• If an RTiPanel device is in the Integration Designer system file, the computer used to download to the RP-4 must have an Internet connection.
In The Box
RP-4, power supply (12V, 1A)
Screws and drywall anchors (4)
*Note: RP-4 supports RTiPanel app for Apple iOS devices only